You can book online by visiting our online booking page here, Online Booking. You can also call as 970-925-5775 to book over the phone.
Please Note: We cannot accept online reservations for trips using hut credit/gift certificates, trips for school groups or others requiring special discounts. We are also unable to accept online cancellations. For any of these trips you still need to call us and book the old fashioned way.
Our reservations office is located in Aspen at 1280 Ute Avenue, Suite 21, in the Benedict Building (near the Aspen Club and Ute Trail parking). If you are in Aspen during business hours, please feel free to stop by to make a reservation in person, look at or purchase maps and/or guidebooks, discuss potential trip itineraries, etc.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
Full payment by Visa, MasterCard or American Express is due at the time of reservation (including trips reserved through the lottery). After booking your trip, you will receive an e-mail that includes a confirmation letter detailing your itinerary. It is your responsibility to review this information upon receipt. If there appears to be an error in your itinerary, call 10th Mountain immediately. Group Leaders: Additional responsibility and liability is being placed on the group leaders. In the Waiver and Release Agreement, group leaders will agree to indemnify 10th Mountain and other hut owners/operators for any liability for injuries, paralysis or death to any member of his/her group that does not sign a Waiver and Release Agreement. We trust this will encourage all hut users to sign releases. Be aware that any changes or cancellations require a 30 day advance notice for an 80% hut credit applicable towards a future hut trip. This credit is not transferable between huts in the 10th Mountain system, Braun Huts, and Friends hut. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to your trip start date will result in forfeiture of your payment. No credit is available within 30 days of a trip start date. No refunds.
Special Avalanche Cancellation Policy for the Braun Huts and Friends Hut: Because the Alfred A. Braun Huts and Friends Hut are located in areas of known avalanche terrain with recurring avalanche cycles, an additional opportunity to cancel due to avalanche danger exists in these huts. Groups with reservations in these huts may cancel on the scheduled day of their trip (or the next business day), if the avalanche danger is higher than what their group feels comfortable with. These groups will be given a full hut credit for a future hut trip. This credit is not transferable between huts in the Braun system, the Friends Hut, and huts in the 10th Mountain system. No refunds will be given at any time, for any reason.
Reservations Office Hours:
- March 16th – November: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- December – March 15th: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dates Reservations Open for the Huts:
- Summer Call-In/Online Booking for Members and Non-Members: First business day of October at 8:00 a.m.
- 10th Mountain Winter Lottery for Members: Deadline for submitting lottery forms each year is mid-February; refer to exact date on lottery form.
- 10th Mountain Winter Call-In/Online Booking for Members: First business day of April at 8:00 a.m.
- Braun & Friends’ Huts Winter Call-In/Online Booking for Members and Non-Members: First business day of May at 8:00 a.m.
- 10th Mountain Winter Call-In/Online Booking for Members and Non-Members: First business day of June at 8:00 a.m.