When using our Browse Availability page, please keep in mind:
- Capacity: The name of each hut is followed by that hut’s maximum capacity in parenthesis.
- Single-Party: These huts require that you book all of the spaces, also referred to as a whole-hut booking. Your group size must be no greater than the hut’s capacity.
- Multi-Party: These huts allow you to book by the space. If you book fewer than all spaces available, your group will likely be sharing the hut with other guests – including the communal sleeping areas.
- Spaces Available: A number indicates that there are spaces available to reserve on the date displayed.
- Booked or Closed: A dash “-“ indicates the hut is totally booked or closed on the date displayed.